The Real Life of a Pastor's Wife

Things are changing around here.... well changing and staying the same in an interesting dynamic! I am no longer a youth pastor's wife, but I am still at the same time! We have recently resigned from FBC Troup, which was the place we have been serving longer than any other place before it. We have accepted the call to be church plant pastors and with that church plant youth pastors at the same time, at least until the baby church grows into needing additional staff. So I am now a pastor/youth pastor's wife; translation I am still just a normal, girl who happens to be married to some one in the ministry. I am blogging to make sure everyone knows that my family and I are not perfect,to share with everyone what God is doing in me and to give you a peek into the craziness that is my real life. It is my prayer that no matter how you found this blog, and no matter who you are, God will use these words to speak to your heart and draw you closer to Himself. I would love to hear from you; comments, questions, complaints, and randomness is always welcome!!

The family!

The family!

Got Questions?

Got Questions?
Click on the link and follow the instructions.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Back to Blogging!!


My family relocated to East Texas right before Thanksgiving and I am just now coming up for air. Moving right before the holidays was very overwhelming, add to that diving into a starving youth ministry that need us so badly and hopefully you can understand my absence from blogging. But every day I find that God is teaching me something through daily experiences and I am reviving my practice of sharing those lessons and thoughts. I am hoping that something in my blog speaks to you and encourages you to live your life sold out for God. So stay tuned because I am back!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back. Looking forward to the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete